Check Our Terms & Conditions
Check Our Terms & Conditions
All rates include: 30 minute load and unload time; set-up time over 30 minutes will be billed at $25.00 per 1/2 hour.
Downtime is $50.00 per hour. Rates DO NOT include : State Permits.
- NOT responsible for the following...
- Site Preparation, an existing level site is required to set your building on.
- Site accessibility (Power lines, trees, tree branches, rocks, fences, posts, mailboxes, other buildings,
- anything in the way of the truck or placement are your responsibility to move.)
Property damage resulting from inaccessibility i.e. soft ground, trees, wells, septic systems, etc.
- Tow truck fees resulting from truck/trailer getting stuck due to soft ground, wells, septic systems, etc.
- If site is inaccessible, for any reason, our driver may unload the barn as close the intended site as conditions permit.
- The truck and driver must be able to drive out from under the structure. NOTE: Structure unloads from the end of the trailer.
- When setting up blocks keep in mind that we need to back onto the site to unload. Blocking should not extend out of ground more than 6" in center, or on end we are backing in from.
- Time on Station/Setting your Structure:
- If the structure requires any of the following:
- Additional time (anything over 1/2 hr is considered additional time) to straighten/level/block to the best of our ability with the drop site provided.
- Setting the structure in an alternate location as a result of poor access.
- Reloading to move the structure to another location
- In any of the above situations, the time incurred will be billed at $50 per hour.
- If site access turns out to be an unforeseen problem for you or setting the structure requires additional equipment such as, but not limited to, a back loader/forklift/crane, because we do not provide these services, we will set the structure in a different spot at the drop site. You will be charged whatever mileage the trucker incurs to return the structure at the current delivery rate.
(Note: Some structures cannot be moved with the above equipment listed)
- Concrete Blocks:
If your structure is 10x12 or under you can set it on concrete blocks, blocking should not extend more than 6" out of the ground. In order to avoid a large step into the shed, we recommend you use 2" or 4" concrete blocks or dig the blocking into the ground near ground level.
(Concrete blocks are not recommended if the truck cannot back up straight to the short/ side of the pad. In this case crushed stone is a better option.)
- Color Disclaimer:
Although the color scans on this web site were scanned with a very high quality scanner not all computer monitors are the same and do not necessarily display colors the same way. It is recommended that you have your video resolution adjusted to 800 x 600 or greater and your color depth set to 16 bit (high color) or 32 bit (true color).
If an exact color match is required -- please submit a color sample to us and we will match it as close as possible using our standard colors. We also use name brand vinyl and shingles you may want to check them out at your local hardware or lumber store (call for brand names if not posted).
- Large Ticket Item Cancellation Fee Schedule:
25% 30+ Business Days from Order
100% 60+ Business Days from Order
Estimated Shipping Cost and Hauling Fee will be refunded in Full, unless a delivery attempt has been made.
- Back Orders:
Barns, Sheds, and Gazebos should take 2-6 weeks for delivery. However, this does not apply to BUILD on SITES.
They will be scheduled when our crews and trucks are available.
- Fees and Payment:
Any amounts payable to Alio Structures not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less. If Alio Structures collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice there from or through a collection agency, Customer will pay all costs of collection, including, without limitation, all court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. If any check is returned for insufficient funds, Alio Structures may impose a processing charge of $25.
- Tax Charges:
Sales tax will be applied to all in state orders of West Virginia.
- Our business is operated from West Virginia.
- Applicable Law:
Alio Structures reserves the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
- By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms hereof and by any such revisions. This site is created and controlled by Alio Structures in the State of West Virginia , USA. The laws of the United States and the State of West Virginia will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that if any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Local Building Codes:
Codes vary from town to town all throughout the US. You as the purchaser are responsible for being aware of what those codes making sure both the structure and foundation and in compliance. If you are required to have specific designs/materials etc. please review that with your sales representative and we can assist you. Custom design is available as the product/design/service allows.